Contemporary rug designs with elegant simplicity
This stunning rug collection comprises of sophisticated two-tone designs created by our experienced in-house design team. These contemporary rug designs are exclusive to us, and a selection of these designer rugs are available in stock from our London rug shop, including some fantastic new rug designs for 2020.
These designs are also highly customisable, making them a perfect basis for a bespoke rug. We can change colours, scale, size, shape, construction and materials to meet your specification, with no additional design fee. We can also show you realistic design visuals and colour and quality samples before you place your order.
(Image: Interior by Indigo Design)
- Hand Knotted, Nepalese
- 60, 80 and 100 knot
- Hand Spun Himalayan Wool and/or Chinese Silk
- Many items available from our showroom in sizes 120×180, 240×170, 300×240 and 360×270 (cm)
- All designs can be made in any bespoke size, shape or colour with no additional charge
- Selected designs are also available to order in different quality options, including lower knot counts and hand tufted qualities
- Lead time for pieces not in stock: 16-18 weeks
Soft colours, subtle designs, glorious textures
One of our most popular ranges of designer rugs, this outstanding collection features understated abstract designs in colour pallets that are easy to place in a modern interior scheme. All feature beautiful silk highlights giving a touch of luxury. We have a selection pieces in stock in our showroom, with a wider range of colours and sizes available on short delivery.
- Hand Knotted, Persian Knot
- Bikaner Wool and Bamboo Silk
- Hand carved high and low pile
- Many items are available from our showroom in size 240×170 and 300×240 (cm)
- Additional sizes are also available on short delivery in sizes 60×90, 180×120, 240×170, 300×200, 300×240, 360×270, 400×300, 420×300 and larger
- Bespoke sizes are available with additional charge
- Lead Time for pieces not in stock: 6-7 months
Original pieces from traditions around the world
Transitional, tribal and traditional rug styles can all be found in this exciting collection, with examples from across the globe, including Moroccan Berbers and Indian Agra’s. We also have a a stunning range of ‘reloaded’ rugs which are created from genuine vintage Persian or Anatalion rugs. These have undergone a series of treatments to give an additional distressed appeance. You can find them in there faded state or re-dyed, and even in a pachwork composition. Most of the rugs in this collection are unique one-off pieces, available only in the size stated.
(Image: Interior by Paulette Stephens)
- Hand Knotted
- Various Natural Materials
- Many are one-off pieces only available from our showroom in stated size
- Other items (including Oushak) can be made to order in bespoke sizes
Premium luxury rugs combining quality with cutting-edge style
This collection is home to some of the most exquisite rug designs available on the market today. The level of complexity in these pieces is truly breathtaking, with transitional motifs often layered on top of abstract backgrounds, and lashings of Chinese Silk hand carved to a higher pile height. Each designer rug is created entirely by hand, these are true masterpieces.
(Image: Thibault Van Renne)
- Hand Knotted, fine Persian Knot
- Hand carded, hand spun wool with blended colours
- High percentage silk in intricately hand carved high pile
- A selection of pieces available from our showroom in size 240×170 and 300×240
- Larger standard sizes and bespoke sizes can be made to order
- Lead time if not in stock: 6-9 months
Creative contemporary rugs with abstract designs
Expressive abstract designs and fresh modern colours make this a truly uplifting collection of designer rugs. Each piece is full of character, hand knotted with hand spun bamboo silk, giving a wonderful texture and appealing shimmer. A compliment to any stylish interior.
(Image: Interior by Gordon Duff and Linton, photographed by David Butler)
- Hand Knotted
- Bamboo Silk or Bamboo Silk and Wool
- Many pieces are available from our showroom in size 240×170, 300×240 and 360×270 (cm)
- Other sizes including bespoke sizes can be made to order
- Lead time if not in stock: 16 weeks
Gorgeous painterly rug designs inspired by fine abstract paintings
This endearing collection of abstract rugs re-create the beauty of an original artwork, with countless blended colours composed of wool and silk yarns cut to varying pile heights. Subtle colour movement gives these rugs a soft appearance that brings a sense of tranquility.
- Hand Knotted, Persian Knot
- Hand Spun Bikaner Wool and Chinese Silk
- Hand Carved high and low pile on selected designs
- Many items are available from our showroom in sizes 240×170, 300×240 and 360×270
- Additional items available on short delivery subject to availability
- Bespoke sizes are available to order
- Lead time if not in stock: 6-7 months